- Completion of all required courses for the given degree or certificate, even when the total hours are in excess of the minimum credit requirements.
- Completion of credit requirements.
- Attainment of a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0.
- Completion of the Theology Seminar.
- Recommendation of the faculty as to character and conduct. A student whose conduct proves unworthy of Christian character and the standards of TBST may be deemed unworthy of graduation even though all other requirements have been met.
- Approval by the Deacons of Trinity Bible Church.
Graduating students will be awarded graduation honors based on cumulative grade point averages as follows:
- Summa Cum Laude: 3.75 - 4.0
- Magna Cum Laude: 3.50 - 3.74
- Cum Laude: 3.25 - 3.49